Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I love it when the kids don't have homework!

Today was the first day back at the Center for the kids. 2 weeks ago we had Vacation Bible School. Yesterday was their first day of school and today was the first day back at the Center. Looks like no homework for the 4th graders on the first days back!





Erika, Ruth (the 4th grade teacher), Josie


The first graders didn't have homework either - singing a song!

Green eggs and ham! In Spanish of course

In other news, I had my last Spanish lesson this morning because my teacher is leaving to visit her family in the States. We had a really great chat and I learned a lot. I've learned a lot in just 12 classes with her! God really spoke truth through her today and I'm so thankful for that. 

1 comment:

  1. They love you! I can't wait for you to come over to the apartment and read Huevos verdes cón jamón to us at bedtime. Love you, V!

    ReplyDelete